Vendors interested in becoming registered with Oman Broadband must pre-register with the Procurement Department/Vendor Relations Section. This registration process is mandatory and supersedes all previous registrations. Such registration is valid thereafter; it is the vendor’s responsibility to renew their registration in a timely manner at least 3 months ahead of expiry. All new and existing vendors are required to register by completing this form and submitting the following documents along with it.
- List of Goods and Services View Sample
- Letter Requesting the Registration View Sample
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) / Commercial Registration (CR)
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI)
- SME Certificate, if applicable
- Declaration Letter: View Sample
- Registration Fees: View Details
- For any support: Email
All parts of the registration form must be completed, and all the above requirements must be fully complied with. Registration with Oman Broadband, if accepted, does not constitute any obligation by Oman Broadband Company to guarantee any tender invitation, contractual awards, or any order for a product or service.
Incomplete application and/or missing information shall not be dealt with; all queries regarding registration should be directed to Vendor Relation Section, ITHCA Headquarters on Phone No. and E-mail. All sections of the registration form must be completed; incomplete forms will not be processed.