|ITHCA Group and its subsidiaries. Namely, Oman Broadband, Space Communication Technologies, Onsor Technologies, Blockchain Solutions & Services, and Oman Technology Fund offers TAMKEEN Training Program for fresh graduates and job seekers. ITHCA Group seeks to empower competencies in the areas of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, and other professional fields.
We place a high value on developing Omani youth as part of our ongoing commitment to Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR), and it plays an important role in preparing and developing young Omani graduates and job seekers for the current challenging workplace market. ITHCA Group and its subsidiaries’ leadership team put enormous effort into training the interns and trainees to experience a flexible and challenging training program.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Giving the responsibility to handle different tasks.
- Communicate with staff, vendors, and contractors.
- Attend meetings and group discussions.
- Participate in company social events.
- Promote teamwork and collaborative working environment.
||Bachelor, Higher Diploma, Diploma
- Telecommunication and Electronics Engineer.
- Civil Engineer
- Information– Technology
- Network Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
- Project Management.
- Urban Planning
- Cyber security
- Big Data & Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Process Engineering
- Finance/ Accounting
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Supply Chain Management Logistics.
- Quantity Survey
- Hospitality Management
- Public Relations
|Or related majors
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Planning & Organising.
- Flexibility & Adaptability.
- Collaborative Working.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- English (written and verbal) – Mandatory.
- Arabic – Mandatory